Saturday, January 29, 2005

The DFH organization

Ok now something set me off the other day. It was one of those things, you know, the things that really don't make a hell of a difference but piss you off just the same. I've decided there should be an organization for people that waste their worth as a person.

Its called the DFH organization. Decompose For Humanity.

These people should stop making this planet a harder place to live and give what nutrients they have back to the earth. Clean it a little.

Now I know there are going to be some people that will be offended by this.
To them I say that this is my opinion. If you don't like it, don't read it.

If your still compelled to be offended after reading the disclaimer you should do the following.

Go away from the computer, have a piece of fruit or a snack, have a sit down, and a nice steaming hot cup of Shut The Fuck Up.

People that need to Join the DFH.

1. Anyone That Works for the Tobacco Companies.

-- I went off on smokers in one of my recent posts, but those worse than them are the legal pushers themselves. People that knowingly addict people to something for a profit should just surrender their breathing rights and give us some good compost for the weeds I piss on.

2. Drunk Drivers.

--I think I went off on these guys too already but who gives a wank.
These fuckers are a big piss off to me. Getting in a few ton machine while all wobbly just doesn't make a whole lot of sense and it costs lives. Everyone knows that, but some sods do it anyway. Straight to the grinder for them. In this day and age there is no excuse.

3. People that Dress Pets.

--alright you fucks listen up. I'm sick to death of seeing animals dressed like human beings. Its fucking stupid and the animals don't like it. In fact IF the animals are more intelligent than we think , they are probably thinking your making a fuck out of them. So for you the DFH has a special Job for you.

We will make you knit a Giant sweater. Then we are going to watch as we throw you in an enclosed room with a polar bear, if you can get the sweater on him, and if he likes it, We'll let you go. If he likes the smell of the perfume De Blood we put on you more than your lovely sweater I would say your shit outa luck FUCKO! Its furry blender city for you!

I know there are more examples out there, I couldn't possibly name them all but if you have some suggestions I would be very happy if you would post them. I'll be posting them too as I think of them.


Dig It.


4 Comments:

Blogger Rimmy said...

4. Jealous people.

You know what? The other people doesn't feel the same way about you that you feel about them. Or... sometimes people get things that you can't afford.

Deal with it.

You wouldn't take kindly to anybody trying to force YOU to feel a certain way, so don't be a dick because someone else isn't returning your affection, you dick.

Don't keep proving what a waste of skin you are.

5. Any security guard except for me.

I swear, I've never met such a lazy bunch of incompetant people, despite my own spelling mistakes in this post. :P

The job is so light-weight, as long as you stay alert and RESPOND to things. Even better if you're visible and you PREVENT things, but never mind that.

If you can't handle taking a walk and rattling some doors to see if their locked, then donate your organs to the Puppy Chow people.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Fictional Correspondant said...

Too Fucking right Rimmy.

This is the kind of enthusiasm we are looking for at the DFH.

Not hate, because we are talking about people that hate is wasted on...we just want to make them useful.

There are plenty of starving Orphan worms that need their contrabution.

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6. Racists.
Now I don't mean the gun toting, Bible quoting, 'let's march in a sheet on Saturday night' kind of racists. We all know they will be the first against the wall when the revolution comes. I mean the half-assed racists. You know who I mean. The guy by the water cooler that talks about 'those people', but only if 'those people' arn't around or are out of ear shot. But still he/she tries to spread his/her half-assed hate among the people that he/she perceives to be of his/her own race or religion. Well he/she will eventually learn that no matter what his/her own race or religion is, we all taste the same to the wolverine.
-Uber Smelter

9:18 PM  
Blogger Fictional Correspondant said...

7. Apathetic Bastards

These are the fuckers that litter and as an excuse say"Well the world is going to hell anyways so what does it matter"

These fuckers all need a C4 labotomy.

We can change the bad things if we really want to, one small deed at a time if need be. That Kind of Apathy deserves a draino cocktail with a Raid chaser!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home