Monday, March 07, 2005

The First DFH Sacrifice!

Greetings to all.

I haven't posted in a long time I realize, but things are a bit slow at the moment and my emotions seem to be running all funny. Sorry but that's the best explanation I've got so deal. :)

Things are a bit depressing, but I know other have it much worse. A close friend of mine for example. She was dating a guy for about 8 months, and everything was all peaches and cream. She found "the Love". The one everyone searches for. She was happy. Even when I visited and met the man I was pretty convinced. When she was lonely, he was there. When she had to have a serious operation, he was there along with myself. There were complications of coarse. He had another family. He wasn't with his ex, but was living there at the time while he worked. My friend being the loving person she is trusted him, and they had many many good months together. But once in a while things would come up.

The guy wouldn't give her a phone number to where he lived, said that his Ex would throw a fit. She only wanted one for emergencies. Finally she was given a number, and all was well again.

Until he disappeared for a week and a half with no word that whole time.

My friend called the number, and found it was false.

She worried herself sick the whole time until one day out of the blue, he just showed up again. My friend has a Bi-Polar condition and doesn't handle these situations as well as the rest of us. But really if this was you, how would you feel? He knew this and yet did it anyhow.

They fought, and she kicked him out.

She found his real number soon after and decided to give the Ex a call, to see what was true and what wasn't. I advised against it, but what will be, will be.
She found herself having a 2 hour discussion with his Ex.

She had a rather good talk with this other woman, finding out that according to the ex, they were still together, and that she though he was staying out of town for work when really he was with my friend. All sorts of hurtful truths were revealed for them both, but they took comfort in each other for it at the time.

Having dealt with that, and knowing that the cowardly ass was getting what was coming to him, she felt ok.

A few days later, my friend decided to call The Ex again to see how she was doing considering all the shit that happened. This call was the worst call she would ever make thus far in all her life.

The Ex immediately started to call her every name in the book. The Ex yelled, claiming that my friend tried to break up her family. The Coward was there, and apparently talked The Ex into believing that my friend was just "Company", and there was no relationship. He used my friends bi-polar condition to convince The Ex that my friend was crazy and didn't know what she was talking about. Then the bastard himself took the phone and told my friend himself how"crazy" she was and that she should just"Take her pills"
Other things were said then that made my friend feel even worse. He, and The Ex were laughing at her as they threatened to come there and trap my friends cats.

I couldn't believe all this when I heard.

She called me crying and hurt more than I had ever heard her hurt in my life.
Why the hell did this guy do all this to her? I know cruel things were going on in the world but.....
All I could think about was to go down there and tell him that if my friend killed herself, he AND his family would be the next to go, slow like with razor wire and fish hooks. And if this is my last blog, you certainly know where I am.

I was even tempted to leave the mans number and address on this blog just in case any of you readers wanted to have a go.

For a week after I didn't know whether my friend was going to kill herself or not. It was that bad, and her condition only made it worse.

On the bright side, she is getting over it and feeling better by the day.

So Fuck him!

And if you're reading this you bastard, everything I said above isn't a threat, its the truth.

Anyhow, no matter how sad I feel at times, it really can't compare to that. So I'm pretty thankful.

that's all I really have to say for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rimmy said...

What we need to do, see, is rip the antennae off of his car and whip him up and down the stairs with it.

And then comes the blowtorch haircut.

My lawyers have advised me not to continue, but I'll mail you my card and you can call for a free consultation. ;)

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home