Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I Want to believe, In The Mercy of the World Again, Make It Rain..

Well this weekend was interesting.

Runswithscissors and I went to a fetish/burlesque Fashion show at a club called the warehouse. The performances were mediocre at best, but the music was ok and we ran into some Interesting people.

And we both looked fucking sexy....

So mostly fun was had by all, but unfortunate RWS was feeling a little run down, and it got worse as the weekend progressed. Not fun for her, and not fun for me, as all I want to do is help in some way but I really can't. Well I'm here if she needs and that is good enough. I also had my own depression to deal with.

The writing is slumping, I feel like everything is. The spark of primal energy that drives creativity just isn't burning brightly enough for me.

So many things I would like to do, and I should be driven to pursue them but I find lately that nothing is coming out, nothing is happening.
It was one of those weekends where you want to cry...And you will if you don't hold it in...But you don't know why. You feel something but you don't know what it is. Usually, I just cry and get it over with, I feel that sometimes my body releases stress that way cause I tend to feel much better afterwards. But I feel like such a tit doing it for no reason :P

HoHum

Well, RWS Dad had a few suggestions for me, which actually helped because what I have seen of his writing is pretty damned good.

I still don't know where my main focus lies artistically and that is annoying.

I turn 28 on the second and I see people 10 years younger than me knowing what's what and going with it. They know their thing and they are lucky. I still feel like I'm drifting.

Enough whining? ABSOLUTELY!!

When I'm not depressed I know that my talents are multi faceted. I know I have options, and I know that it doesn't matter how old you are or anything. If you push hard enough eventually something will move.

things will be alright I think, but man, what I wouldn't give to have RWS well and healthy. If the forces are listening and want some sort of sacrifice let me know. Blood,a body part...Whatever man as long as she can live a healthy life with out any of this crap :P

heh...If I sent an Astral telegram just now the response would be something like this I think.

Got your sacrifice Stop

It was lovely Stop

She was not a virgin as you though but it's the thought that counts Stop

Quit being such a ninny! Stop

Do you know how often we get this crap?! Stop

We're trying to watch the Match Stop

Just do what you can Stop

Piss off Stop


Anyhow, I am to come into work an hour earlier than usually because my supervisor, Mail Lady is gone on the hellidaze. I wonder how much we can bugger this week up, hence I've only been here for 2 months, and out of the 3 of us left here(Me, the Gypsy and the new girl I name Sparky the temp due to her enthusiasm and the fact she is a temp)I am the most experienced.. I must go.....stuff......always stuff.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home