Sunday, April 02, 2006

Weak and Weary

I just rolled out of bed and onto my computer, I'm not sure why I'm doing this but, it has to be done.

Dreams.

You know how some days when you wake up, possibly several times in a morning, dreams just stick with you, and from then on in the day is covered in a sort of film resembling the dreams mood or atmosphere.

Sometimes this is a good thing, but today...It is not.

Dreams of horror and stress, amongst other negative emotions.

You don't even know how much I hate it when that happens. The only positive part of the whole experience is that it gets me right out of bed and writing. Everything has a good side to it I suppose, I have always believed that anyhow. Only one person I know understands this concept, but I am probably wrong.

If you have had a similar experience then tell me if you can relate.

Fortunately though, someone phoned me and sot of punched a hole in the murky film, and I can't even tell you how much I love it when that happens. Lets see if it helps.

I know this is weird, but I would just like to thank every one that likes me, for liking me, cause you really don't have to. On an arrogant note, I guess it isn't hard to like me, because I'm sweeter than Malibu Barbies meth shack and 10 times more motivating........Did I mention I just rolled out of bed having weird dreams.....I need to get wet and clean...

do do do dooo do....Ain't nobody dope as me............

1 Comments:

Blogger Rimmy said...

He's got jitters!
JITTERS!
First day of work anti-ci-pa-tion JITTERS!

Since you're at work at this moment, I guess it's too late to instruct you that the way to banish the first day of work anticipation jitters is to let your belt hang down loosely in the front, and pull your pockets out, making a Ron Jeremy elephant.

Ah well, you'll figure it out. ;)

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home