Saturday, February 04, 2006

....So I said to her, I'll explain the dildo, if YOU explain the kids!!

There is something in me.......

I feel I need to write about it but I can't put my finger on exactly what it is.

I went dancing with a few friends this evening. It was a weird night for all of us. The female friend I was with exclaimed"Man my reason for acting weird is biological, what is your guy's excuse?!"

But alas we had none.

The bar played an ok set, but there was just no real dancing for me...Or for any of us for that matter. It just wasn't that fun. No matter, there will be other nights.

To me the night had a weird film on it, like something was about to happen....

Good or bad I had no idea, but it was one of those nights I guess where you feel one chapter of your life closing and another one beginning. Something about that is scary because you just got used to the chapter, but you know things have changed so you know you must move along. There is also something very exciting about it with some nervous tension, like the first time you are intimate with someone new.

Some things happen that lead me to believe we choose our own life to a point, and then a bunch of randomness makes up the rest.....Cause it makes sense to me that way but then, sometimes things happen in your life and you have to wonder if it isn't all connected somehow, like things happen for a reason, for good or ill.

I really don't know if any of you are getting what I'm putting out....But it is just odd, but something kinda funny happened to me just before I entered the bar.

I was walking along, when suddenly, this older woman with no teeth and a baseball cap tugs on my sleeve and says......"HEY!!! You see this mother fucker?! 'points to person handing out Christian pamphlets of some sort' TAKE THIS MOTHER FUCKER OUT!!!"

I replied with" Sorry, I'm trying to quit" a clever saying I snagged from my "comet" as it were ;)

A couple of guys just started laughing at that, and I went to the bar. Other than the weirdness, I've been snickering at that all night. This woman in her drunken haze selected me as the angel of Death to this pamphlet chucker.

I certainly hope that isn't my purpose.....

I'm fucking off, I'm knackered.......

1 Comments:

Blogger Rimmy said...

She had a point, those motherfuckers DO need to be taken out. Promoting zombie worship is just wrong, not to mention that it's nearly impossible to recreate Jesus using the D20 system. He had Create Food and Water, he could Turn, and he could Raise Dead.

However, I think he had some cantrips like Prestidigitation, and the one that lets you repair minor things like sandal straps.

But I digress.

Anybody else handing out pamphlets with character sheets on the sidewalk would be beat down eventually, so why should these alleged roleplayers get clemency? Because their sourcebook is too difficult to look up stats in? Bah I say!

Wait until you meet somebody asking for change in return for hitting him. Puts a film of oddness on the rest of the day.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home