Friday, December 02, 2005

This is not a Pentagram, I'm just 5/6 Jewish.

Greetings one and all!

Looks like the Hellidaze are upon us. I for once am looking forward to it, as I get to go back and see my family and friends after a long years time.

I'm going to a Christmas party on Saturday, and for that I am going to attempt to make a gingerbread coffin. Again I've never made anything gingerbread, so we shall see how it goes. I may even have pics.

My cat Stimpy is still missing, That is going to kill me when I get home, and I'm not afraid to say that a few garments are going to be soaked salty. Yes, I'm that much of a man...

Something else has put a nip in my rickers.

About a couple of months back I sent a friend of mine a wedding gift. I didn't have much, but I sent what I could to him, cause he and I have been friends for a good 13 years and I figure that means something.

So I send it.

I figure it takes a while to get across the country so I waited for a bit, until recently when I realized I haven't heard from my friend in like 2 months since the gift was sent. I had seen him online a few times briefly since then but nothing for long.

So...

The other day I saw him online and he had been online the whole day. So after a while I sent him a message. Yes, I had to send HIM one...

I say "BITCH! You get my package?!"

This is all in good humour you understand......Mostly........

After a while he replies, "Yeah I did thx" and then "sorry, I've been busy"

huh

That is all I have heard from him since, and I only have one thing to say.

Dude, You, are a dick.

Sorry lol I love you man, but you're a dick. I had no idea the gift even got to him, It certainly didn't come back to me. C'mon it takes 2 minutes to knock off an e-mail saying you got the gift, and thank you.....WTF...Too busy my corpse painted ass :P

Enough Abuse!

Training at the station is going great! Although some of their equipotent is being repaired and I don't know if I'll get more training in till the new year because of it.
I ended up going up there yesterday only to find out I couldn't do any training, but I stayed and helped them out with labeling and what not, it is after all a volunteer powered radio station. Earned brownie points and got to know a few of the locals, not bad at all...


Anyhow, I'm fucken beat, so I'm off!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rimmy said...

You're covered in the baking - if you burn the gingerbread you'll be "coughin'" anyway, so that's your emergency backup.

And you're right, people who get all offended if they feel you've missed the social niceties really ought to be the ones extending them in the first place. Thumbs down to the ungrateful bastard.

You've got to start slipping your own stuff on the air - like a quick interview with The Almighty!

1:12 PM  
Blogger Pure and Simple said...

Hey there, I am fairly new at all this blog stuff, just learnt how to put a picture on.lol My rock told me about it, thought it would be a good way to keep the family intune with what is going on. Thank you for looking me up. So congratulations on your engagement, its nice to hear of these things. I didn't know or I would have congratulated you earlier. So if I understand correctly you are coming home for Christmas or at least back here. I have kinda been out of the family loop for abit, so don't know much, but try to keep to myself anyways with my sons and all. I do appreciate your comment, and do hope that maybe we can at least get together for coffee. If not Merry Christams, and good luck cooking those cookies.lol.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home