Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Why Does My Zipper Always Sound Louder When I'm Hiding In someone's Closet?

heh ;) one of my favourite lines.

I see my bottled water post got a lot of feed back. Veeeeeery interesting.

Anyhow, not too much happening down my way. I got completely hammered on Absinth, but that's about it. The experience wasn't that interesting but MAN did I get fucking plastered!

I'll need to probably get the real European absinthe to find out what its really like, but even this stuff had some interesting qualities.

The first taste, my tongue felt all tingley, and I felt as if my breath was flammable(That part is probably true being I didn't cut it with anything and it IS 70% alcohol).

The second taste my throat tingled and burned a bit, and I could feel it burning all the way down.

Interesting.

Then the third drink my lips started to tingle. The odd part about all these tastes was that a friend of mine at the party had his lips tingle on his very first and only sip.

Safe to say the whole night got a wee bit blurry after that.
The only thing I do remember is hearing about a band called Beatallica.

So the next day I downloaded some and laughed myself silly for hours after.

Beatallica is exactly that. A band that loves(and sounds amazingly like) Metallica, but mixing Beatles tunes and Metallica songs together.

Being a hard core Beatles fan and a hard core Metallica fan( The old stuff not Sgt. James and Lars Shitty Greedy Metal Band) I laughed and thought that this was one of the greatest things I have heard in a long time.

Note: I like some of Metallica's new stuff but its not the same as the old and the Napster thing just pissed me off.

Anyhow back to the regular blog.

Beatallica songs include such hits as:

Garage Dayz Nite

Blackened the USSR

Sandman(Taxman mixed with....Well Gee I wonder;))

And Justice For All My Lovin

.....................And many many more ;)

that's it for me for now. For those that posted on the Bottled water post, thanx for the input ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Rimmy said...

If I didn't know better (thanks to you), I would have said that Beatallica was something brought to you by the Green Fairy and nothing else.

So that in reality, you'd just be singing these heavy metal Weird Al inspired parodies of Beatles pap.

But NO! They're real! And I'm STILL laughing!

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home