Saturday, June 25, 2005

More About a Worthless dilemma

Things are alright, I'd have to say.

I'm not homeless, and I eat everyday. Even junk I like to eat.

Which brings me back to the dilemma....

Its been at least a month since the incident with my game happened.
If you had not read the post it is labeled"Tick Fucking Tock"

My decision about a problem player I had was to just kick her out of the game. Reasonable right? But after a few weeks, anger doesn't really stick on me. I cool down real quick and now I'm pondering whether I should boot her ass out or not. Here are my reasons for actually pondering this.

1.She is leaving in 2 months. - which means that there really aren't many games to go if I do mine bi-weekly. I'm still going to have a talk with her, but because of this only 2 months left thing I would simply ask if she wants to stay or not. She will get a talking to though, there is no doubt. I'll let her know how the whole thing made me feel, and see if it actually taps into anything or not with her.
I'll be amazed if she actually acknowledges she did anything wrong.

So instead of possibly creating a problem in this situation I think I'm going to talk to her calmly but still chew her out a bit. I actually do have balls believe it or not;)

The dilemma though, lies in the fact that the whole thing was bollocks and I SHOULD be angry at her and I SHOULD just boot her out.

I haven't talked to her yet because our new player has been running a game with all of us and I don't want to make shit more uncomfortable than it should be while playing it. The issues are with my game and I think they should be dealt with there.

Although, If I'm going to burn a bridge, I guess this is the best time to do it aswell.

I Love Burning Bridges.

When I'm prepared to have my next game, I'll talk to her and relay it all here. I hope It goes better than expected.

My Vampire Game is going well though, even though I've had some serious blocks with that aswell. But since I don't get any bad vibes off them it all seems ok.

I also need to get off my ass and go volunteer at the radio station. If I can't get into school yet, I should at least do this. I feel that some thing is holding me back, because I keep saying I will and I never do :(

Whatever it is, I'll get past it. If this is something I really want to do than what's the harm?

Anyhow, I'm off for now.

P.S. Check out these kick ass posts. His name is Az, and he teaches English in Japan. You will laugh and cry and laugh and all that stuff I promise.

Dig It.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rimmy said...

You could always smack her with a sack of sweet Valencia oranges.

It lets her know who's boss and it doesn't leave a mark.

Yes, Vampire is going well enough, although blood hunted, demented, and addicted; the two of us are wondering how long before we get The Hunger or something. lol

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home