Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Internet Radio Station Update

Greetings

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still broadcasting the internet radio station full of Gothic/Industrial and other dark mantras.

Its up to almost 100 hours of music.

Just go to www.shoutcast.com

Then in the Search Box type "Nightmares"

My station should appear with the name "Nightmares, Whispers, and Screams". I broadcast from late monday evening to mid friday afternoon every week.

No big post or anything, just an update.

Also after a long time talking about it, I'll be heading to the college station to actually be on radio, so as soon as I have a real show, I'll give you the web link for that aswell.

Ta Ta Mofo's

P.S.
Thank you to those of you who regularly or unregularly listened to my station before.

1 Comments:

Blogger Arkamedies said...

P.P.S: Happy twenty fuckin seven!!!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home