Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Rollin Down The Road In My Panzer Tank...

Well I guess its about time for another one of these things.

A friend of mine just left town to live in Montreal. Too bad, I liked him.

that's not to say that he won't come to visit, It's only 8 hours away after all. There is something good that came out of it though....


He took his bitch of a girlfriend with him. How do you like THAT for divine intervention?

I don't hate the woman though, really I don't. I just generally have a low tolerance for people that are rude and refuse to aknowlege it.

It's damn awkward having friends that have really annoying girlfriends.

I know that it goes both ways. Some of you women out there probably know what its like to have a girlfriend with a fuck off annoying boyfriend.

Some? You ALL probably know what its like cause to tell you the truth, us men, we aren't the brightest at the best of times. I myself view my own intellect in one statement.

"I never said I was clever, but I have been known to flicker brightly from time to time....You know...Like an old halogen light bulb."

Anyhow, back to my main-ish point.

Voids.

that's what we used to call them. Women who acted like living black holes, that would latch on to a man friend of ours and slowly feed on their soul like a parasite. Even I have been a symbiot for these creatures.

Not fun kids.

You can see the difference in your friend almost immediately.

1. Paler complexion of the soul.(You don't have to be savvy with new age stuff to know what this means. He just doesn't seem right.)

2. She is ALWAYS around and won't let him out of her sight.

Don't get me wrong, when entering a new relationship there is obviously going to be some time where your friend spends a LOT of time with his new girl......But you will know the difference trust me.

3. He starts doing things that doesn't suit him, such as joining an odd religion such as Christianity. This is the control aspect of the paler Complexion of the Soul.

There are a lot more symptoms probably but at the moment I can't seem to recall them, but you get the idea.

This applies to women AND men if I haven't said before, and if I get any angry replies about the Christian comment well......Learn to take a joke.

All you can do is hope for the best and try to help your friend whenever you can.

I'm Hungry......So its fuck off time......

2 Comments:

Blogger kibilz said...

Ahhh the "void" I remember them well. Though I don't think I ever had a void, more as one friend put it an "Accessory". You can always tell a void because the Void in question has a history of relationships with no real break between then, and is often courting his/her new potential relationship while still in the previous relationship.

Basicly it comes down to emotional dependence but instead of a Symbosis where both parties benifit it is instead parasitic when the "void" feeds off the other, with out returning emotional the same level of emotional co-dependence. The void offers only sex and often nothing else. Voids often fit the psychopathic personality, all self gratification and little conscience. We geek's are often vulnrable because of our often awkward ways with the oppisite sex.

Anyways that my Psycho Analysis....

Oh and as for the GOD comment seeking and finding spirituality my help fend off the succubus void. It could fill the part of the personality which the Void has permently drained.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Rimmy said...

Isn't it odd that so many Voids come from specific places? While they may not ALL be from the same town (and we all know the town I'm talking about), they do have enough things in common that you can point to and say "See? There! There's one! Burn her, she's a witch!"

Then of course, there's those who seem to make a career out of ending up with Voids.

Serious.
Psychological.
Problems.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home