Friday, November 18, 2005

My Name Is Mud......But Call Me Alowishus Devander Abercrombie, That's Long For Mud..So I've Been Told...

Well Kids, What's to tell.

Not much. But there is a little.

My Modern game that I put on this post, is almost ready to go but I have been stumped about a few things. So I decided as a change of pace that I will run a D&D game for a while before I run the Sundered World game.

I was hoping my players would not be frustrated at the change, and it appears that they aren't, so they tell me.

My regular players are Rimmy, Jovknee, and Depaxus, but Jovknee hasn't been paying his internet bill and hasn't been seen in quite some time. He has tried to contact me through e-mail and phone though. I got the messages, and thanks. I hope to see you online again soon. Safe to say that the Sundered World game requires all 3 players, but the D&D game only needs 2.

Other than gaming, I did make it up to the radio station for my first training sessions on Wednesday at CHRW. That was kick ass.

I am hoping for a show of my very own near the beginning of next year. Cross your fingers kids.

Also my plans for going back to B.C. at Christmas time are all made, and near the end of December I will be traveling to Calgary Alta to visit some of my friends there as well so hopefully the hellidaze this year will be a hoot, like last year.

Still no sign of my cat Stimpy though. I'm still hoping for the best but I have a feeling he's not coming back this time. I hope my cat does come back though.

Anyhoo for now, that's all I have to say.

I'll keep you posted.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rimmy said...

There are only two ways this can go:

a) Doctor Johnny Fever!
b) Venus Flytrap!

Choose wisely.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home