Friday, December 09, 2005

It is Better to Have Loved and Lost, then to Have Paid For it and Not Liked It.

First a tune I dig....


Iggy Pop--Till Wrong Feels Right.


I took a poundin
From the Radio Today
I heard the radio say
Some peace of shit..
Was the Sound of Today

I took a beatin
When I saw my TV play it
I saw my TV play it
Over and Over
And there was no escape

The box is hollow
And that riff is fucken dead
That riff is fucken dead
But the riff is poundin
In my fucken head

Their gona push it
Until false is true
Until day is night
Their gona push it baby
Until Wrong feels Right

Until Wrong Feel Right

It's a bg industry
And they can beat my brain
With houses cars and shame
They are insane
Yeah
But they can beat my brain

God and his captains
They wana pull the fucken plug
They wana pull the fucken plug
And give the skies
Back to the Birds and Bugs

I was thinking about commercial radio and TV and figure that this song said it best.

Way to go again Iggy, you are a true genius.

I'm sick again.

Which is kinda funny, I got the Flu shot yesterday, but the Doc says I gots a harmless cold...Not the flu..So I guess I'm good.

Still feel just as shitty.

The last time I was ill THIS came out of me.....And I'm quite proud of it, although I'm having a huge writers block and its pissing me off. But I'm going to keep on tryin.

I got in touch with a cousin of mine I haven't spoken to in a long while and things are going well. I look forward to see her and her boys, as well as some other family members when I go back to B.C.

I am then looking forward to seeing family and friends out in Calgary. I may have said these things in a previous post so if I'm rambling it's the sick doing it's thing.

Not much else to tell, so I'll leave you with some more lyrics.

Primus--De'Anza Jig

Oh I can still remember
Jenny Hernando
She was my little lovely one when I was 17
I remember the day when she
Gave me her virginity
And then she gave it to everyone
In our vicinity

Oh I can still remember
Julie Tolentino
The dancin Filipino
We used to run around
Her and Flouncing Freddy
Were going hot and steady
Now she runs a dyke bar
The biggest one in town

Oh I can can still remember
My old friend Todd Squelate
I watched him snort a
Milkshake right up his nose
He'd snort it up the left side
And blow it out the right side
How it ever kept down
I will Never know

Oh I can still remember
Ol' Flouncin Freddy
We were pumpin gas
Down at El Sobrante Shell
His Mustang was his pride and joy
He liked to dance the cowboy
Hanging around at Jack in the Box
But eat at Taco Bell.

YEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAWWW!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home