Sunday, December 25, 2005

It's Christmas Bitches! I Got Ho Ho Ho's In Different Area Codes!

I think this whole rap lingo is fucken hilarious.

Anyhow, it be Christmass and I just wanted to send a shout out to all my peeps around the country.

Rimmy, Du-Pac, Jovknee, Kibilz, Pure and Simple, Ark, squirrel, Gravedigger, Indi, Randy, Haley, Dale, Brock, Dave and Vanessa.....And if I forgot anyone well boo fucking hoo.

Any how, even though some of us aren't having such a good time as others for certain reasons, My best witches...er...Wishes go out to everyone.......No I'm not an Arcane Pimp, so SHUT IT!




I'm Out.

Solid!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rimmy said...

Schmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Pure and Simple said...

I am really sorry that I didn't get a chance to meet with you while you were here, I am glad that at least you got a chance to meet the bro. I do wish you and your fiance a very healthy and happy life and hope all your dreams come true. If you are ever around this area again, please give me a call. Really sorry again. Take care, and Hope to chat with you soon.

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home