Thursday, December 15, 2005

I Have Absolutely NO Problem With Christianity, It's Those Bloody Christians That Make The Religion So Fucking Unbearable!

..Ok right! So you've got your tongue down her throat and her legs are up on the mantle piece.....

Sorry......Wrong window......

Greetings all.

Well tomorrow I head back west to see my family and friends. It should be a total blast. I hope I don't die on the plane ride. At least being of Norse decent I know where I'm going...Want a preview? Click HERE!

Seeing that I'm comfy for whatever awaits me.

I'm homeless as of the 28th of Febuary, unless I thought I was.

I am moving in with a couple of friends, which is good cause it will give me a lot of extra cash, as living alone is great it is also expensive. This new year seems like a good one, I've got my eye on the finger and my balls crossed...........or.....Something along those lines. ;)

Anyhow, not much else to say right now, so I'll talk to you all when I'm in B.C.!!

oh yes, I guess it's time for me to post one of these stupid things, it will be the first, last and only. So pay attention!


What's going on in your life?> >> >> >
1. What is your occupation? If the world was a boar, I'd be the head Tit...That give you a clue?
2. What color are your underwear? Thermal
3. What are you listening to right now? A Song Called "In Love With The Night" by Funker Vogt
4. What was the last thing you ate? Microwavable bowl of Tariaki Steak and Noodles
5. Do you wish on stars? If I was on Angolina Jolie, I would wish I could last longer
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? A Broken Blue one that is half eaten by a 4 year old
7. How is the weather right now? Snowing and blowing like a whore in dept
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My Fiance
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Why not, It's Christmas
10. How old are you today? 27
11. Favorite 'alcohol'? Anything that stays down, or, Guinness, or Irish Whiskey, or Rye, or Scotch
12. Favorite sport to watch? The Kitty 500 (Cats tearing around the house for no real reason at all)
13. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, Purple once and now its BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK #1
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Neither help, but I have cosmetic ones that make my Irises white
15. Pets? One Cat, and one creature I feed kids to under the stairs
16. Favorite food? Babies, a la Mode
17. What was the last movie you watched? Your Mom was in it, and she was doing something obscene on a jungle gym with a jack hammer...
18. Favorite day of the year? Halloween
19. What do you do to vent anger? Push old ladies into oncoming Jehova's Witnesses
20. Fall or Spring? Fall Bitches!
21. Hugs or kisses? I tend to jump straight to the clitoris
22. Cherry or Blueberry? Both are pretty good
23. Do you want your friends to email you back? If they like
24. Who is most likely to respond? Don't know, if it's on me blog, could be anyone.
25. Who is least likely to respond? Maggie Thatcher
26. Who do you live with? I Live alone, but not for long....
27. When was the last time you cried? A while ago.....
28. What is on the floor of your closet? Box of recording stuff
29. Who is the friend you have had the longest? I would Have to say my friend Chad, I've known him 17 years
30. What did you do last night? Sleep...Too much
31. Favorite smell? Woman, not perfume although some of those smell nice too, but I mean real woman smell, it relates to the fact that women don't sweat, the glisten.
32. What inspires you? ROCK'N ROLL
33. What are you afraid of? Zombies.....And flying stinging insects.....
34. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburger? Sounds good to me...
35. Favorite car? Any Wrapped around a telephone pole with a dead drunk driver inside.
36. Favorite dog breed? Werewolf
37. Number of keys on your key ring? 3 or 4
38. How many years at your current job? See Question # 1
39. Favorite day of the week? Any day I can BUST A MOVE!
40. How many countries have you lived in? One
41. How many cities have you lived in/name them? er 4, Edmonton till I was 9 Kelowna till I was 22 then moved to Calgary for 7 months, then moved back to Kelowna, and then moved out to London Ontario when I turned 24
42. If you could change your name what would you change it to? Hannibal, or maybe just Rex....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home