Saturday, May 20, 2006

Some people get by, with a little understanding. Some people get by, with a whole lot more........I want More....

I just rolled out of bed. It has occurred to me that I haven't written one of these in a while, for shame. I have though been quite busy after all.

Tonight I am supposed to attend a burlesque/fetish fashion show night, at one of the clubs here in town, and since I haven't dressed up in a while I'm quite excited about it. RWS seems to be as well, which is of course, a good thing.

I feel like I should be writing something important or relevant but meh, I'm just not sure anymore. Maybe it's because I just rolled out of bed. Yes, perhaps it's that.
When your life changes drastically over just a few months a lot of things seem to come into perspective. It's one of those feelings, where you know a chapter in your life is over and another begins. Sometimes it's bigger than that. Sometimes it's like you've started a whole other book.. Over all you know you made the right decisions for you, and that things are better (if in fact that is what happened to you, sometimes it's the exact opposite) there is still a lingering sense that things aren't quite normal yet. You feel it in the mornings, and sometimes before you go to sleep, among other random times this feeling pops up.
Some people life's change so much they never stop having that feeling.

Change is good though, and I'm not going to fight it. Things will settle eventually, at least to a point where things can be called, normal again. Wow, that was a ramble, and it didn't make a whole lot of sense, or maybe it did.

Maybe it's because I just rolled out of bed.......

despite the the odd bits of"limbo feeling" here and there...Everything is pretty peachy I must say :)

There is still a small part of me that wonders if I deserve it. It doesn't matter.

Life is what you make it ultimately, and its sure as hell not about what you deserve.

I'll count my blessings, never take them for granted, and try my best to live a good life and not hurt anyone. That's all anyone can do I spose....But now, It's time to put on some Nick Cave, scrape the hair off my face....And give myself a long loving rinse.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home