Sunday, October 01, 2006

And Now Here's The New Hit Single From BiPolar Bear "When I Fell For You, I Fucked Me Leg Up"

Hey kids. Short and sweet today I'm afraid.

My Band mate Neal just sent me one of our jam sessions, and BYYYYY GOLY it's actually pretty good......for a jam session anyhow. Its about 12 minutes long.

This is the result of our colaborations over the past few weeks. Fell free to tell me what you think of it.

Click on THIS! if you want the MP3.

Yay October....been 2 years blogging now..how fun is that.

OK remember this is a Jam session...... I'm playing Bass, Neal is playing Guitar, and drums are being played by out drum android MR. KRIEG!!!

If you don't like that.....you might like this. It's what crazy people here in their head ALL the time.


Thats it for now...enjoy...or don't.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Rimmy said...

This is the kind of track that should be playing as a ground-level camera pitched upward preceeds me as I walk the streets of Vancouver, going in one door of a place, through it, and out another.

Good stuff - more mellow than I was expecting it to be, but with just enough menace to set it on edge. Tip top!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Rimmy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Lesley (Toque) said...

Ooh, this is really cool - thanks for sharing one of your sessions :) I have to agree that it's more mellow than I was expecting, but I'm really digging it. Great work, and looking forward to more in the future :)

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home