Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sexy is Expensive, So I’ll Be a Cheap Tramp Instead

RIGHT!!!

Let’s get down to the good stuff!

SIN

LUST –

I’m having extremely naughty thoughts about a woman at work. Well I have those about a lot of women at work…and on the bus….but there is one woman that I call The Gypsy that is looking better and better every damn day. Bulgarian accent, dark and slim……well, lets just say if Caligula was still around and he found out what I was thinking about, he would have me killed for upstaging him. She is married with a child though, not sure if it is happily or not. Ah well. The Gypsy in my head is probably kinkier anyhow. MMmmmmm

WRATH –

I vented pretty good on my last blog so I’m going to mention something local.
My bloody minded upstairs neighbors. Real wrath seems to come out on the petty things these days anyhow. I have a father and 2 teenagers living above me. The father is this giant fat fuck, who always claims his back is killing him cause of an accident he had a claim on. I’m not disputing he had one or that he hurt his back, I’m just saying that I think he plays it up a lot more than he needs to. He himself isn’t really a bad guy but he’s lazy, we know this because his kids are lazy and his dog is untrained. This dog, Rocko, likes to jump on people and knaw on them for fun. He’s not mean you understand, he just want to have fun rough like. He tore out my room mates screen outside his window. No compensation from lazy fuck. His kids blast fucken Rap Music all the time, and the house vibrates, slightly annoying.
They also leave their clothes on the laundry room floor, so much so that we walk on em. We could make a path but we don’t, cause if you’re going to leave cloths on something made for walking on….then well by golly I’m going to walk on it.
That was kind of lame, so for real wrath, felt by my room mate Jovknee, see “FUCKING ORIGAMI” Don’t parents teach their kids not to be stupid anymore?

PRIDE –

This music thing is working out pretty good actually. We are currently working on 2 songs of his(The man who I hooked up with to play) Neal Visher we shall call him, and we have a few of our own. Putting our minds to things we can produce, considering I’ve been to his house 3 times and each time something new and cool was recorded. Jam sessions and demo’s but still something was done. Now to structure some songs. Neal is planning on entering a music contest and we have to have the songs done by the 16th of October to enter, so by then I should have links to the actual songs we make. Now I must write lyrics though, it’s proving harder than I thought but its coming.

SLOTH

OH OH OH Laaaazyyyy

You Drive Me Craaaazy

This love is Haaaaaazyyyy

So let me go….

-Love and Rockets-Lazy

My room mate and I live in what you might call…a complete shit hole.
Actually its decent but we have no room for anything, and the walls are thin. We also don’t like cleaning. I noticed recently that there was an odd smell in the bathroom. I looked down and it appears our shower has been evolving. Mold in basements is bad and we want to clean it we really do…but we don’t….I’ll try to get some cleaning done tonight instead of playing that bloody video game.
Since this is a SIN post, guess what I’ll be doing tonight, go on, you’ll never guess ;)

ENVY –

A friend of mine has a kick ass job, and by that I mean it pays bloody well, and he recently told me about it. He described a lot of the things I do at my job except there is a considerable pay difference, although he told me to give him a resume, there is PROMISE there!!

GREED –

First, see ENVY, Give me the Casssshhhhhhhhhhh!
Second there is so much music equipment that I want to get with that cash. An electronic drum set to start, and a hell of a lot of mixing equipment. Yay for earthly possessions.

GLUTTONY

*See LUST, except add red wine and carrot cake with cream cheese icing.
There is nothing better than smelling like and being covered in girl sugar and having those 2 things. I don’t think you have to ask what girl sugar is…but if you do it won’t be revealed here….e-mail me or something.

I’m not exactly sure what’s going on with me at the moment……maybe it’s the fact that I stir my tea with a letter opener…..glue residue and what have you.

Either way, was an interesting way of telling you things.

Until next time, Keep your friends close and your enemies eaten.

MMMM……Enemies…

2 Comments:

Blogger Rimmy said...

Probably because, from the dishes' limited point of view, there's nowhere to go that isn't worse. Compare the kitchen (won't take long) with the bathroom. ;)

Gypsy. Why do I get the feeling that you're going to lay in a horde of beaten-silver jewelry and silk scarves, and indulge in a little roleplaying with whomever you hook up with in the near future?

Assuming it's not The Gypsy herself, of course. She'll bring her own.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Lesley (Toque) said...

"Gypsy. Why do I get the feeling that you're going to lay in a horde of beaten-silver jewelry and silk scarves, and indulge in a little roleplaying with whomever you hook up with in the near future?"

I completely fell out of my chair laughing. /agree. No further comment needed ;)

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home