Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Olive Branch? SNAP!!!

I’m Pissed.

I have no idea why, although I guess it could be a lot of things adding up.

It’s just one of those days I guess. I just woke up, and was angry at a bunch of things. Things that don’t even really matter to tell you the truth, but when put together maybe it gives me a good enough reason, I don’t know.
One of them though was realizing, after a while that someone that was supposed to be a friend, really isn’t. Now there were signs that this was already happening well before I realized it, I just give too many benefits of too many doubts. I know that about myself.

There was a time not too long ago this person and I were close, but all of a sudden we weren’t. OK, friends it is then….but it really isn’t. Not when 6 months go by without a decent conversation. That isn’t what friends do. I did a lot of understanding. More than most people are willing to do, and some of the reasons given for being so distant, were in a word, understandable. But I don’t care how much is going on in life, there is always time to shoot off a quick e-mail or what not to show you give a good God damn.

That is what I believe anyhow.

I thought that this person was a good friend and maybe in their mind we are I don’t know.

What exactly do we do to deserve this shit? I try to be good…better than most as more than one person will attest to…except one, one that I’ve hurt quite a bit. If this is happening to me because of that well, I get exactly what I deserve I suppose.

I think it is because all people are selfish, some just have differing degrees of it. You need to be a little selfish if you want to get what you want out of life. But it isn’t like this person doesn’t know I exist. At one point I was considered part of this persons family, and now I’m not given the time of day.
I guess when the anger goes away as it does, I’m just left with disappointment and after that I realize it is this persons loss, because basically, I’m fucking fantastic.

I guess this could make me feel a little upset. On top of it it’s just little things. Everyone at work wants everything, all the time, right fucking now, all at once. But that as they say, is just life.

Who knows though, I could be doing the same thing to someone and not know it, but I don’t think so. A lot of it though makes me want to kill….a lot.

I’ll live, I’ll deal. Weeeeeeee

Anyhow, not much new going on really. Neal and I haven’t had a lot of time to record music as sometimes his work schedule get the best of him. That’s ok, we got some good shit down this weekend and hopefully we can use it all in future songs, to be posted of course! We are even going to give an improve spoken word type performance at a club called The Soda Lounge tomorrow night.

Halloween was alright but it was definitely kind of disappointing as well. I had more fun at the zombie walk.

I am sorry about the whining. That is what blogs are for after all but I would like to at least mention something positive. I must go for now. But here are a few things before I go.


Did you know caffeine could cause serious delirium?

And here is your Ghetto Educational Moment

“Penicillin……….It’s MOLD BITCHES!”

1 Comments:

Blogger Rimmy said...

Don't swallow, Bill Murray!

I don't know if there was something new that set this off, or if it's just the dull ache combined with the nagging prick that accretes over time to be all-consuming, but the whole thing is lame.

Not you, because you're the one that's being done wrong by the other, but what the fuck is their problem?

Billed as deep, genuine and caring, but apparently motsly talk with little action. I'm irked on your behalf.

Fucking psychic Jewish deli anyways. Tele-kinishes indeed. :P

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home