Thursday, May 01, 2008

I wish Those Bloody Bells Would Stop

Greetings lads and lass’s, it has been a while and I have been busy.

A lot of things tend to be happening to me which isn’t odd in itself because that happens to most everyone, maybe. I am turning 30 in a month and though it really isn’t a big deal I have come to realize certain things in my 3 decades of existence. I used to be a witch, then I learned certain things about the universe which made me sorta witchy. Then I learned even more about the universe and the people living here among me and suddenly realized I was an atheist because being seriously religious seemed to me very silly. I discovered that people have a lot of potential and with the right ambition can accomplish great and or horrible things just by being themselves. That’s it really.

Things are horrid on the planet because there are people who can’t be arsed to make it better. I’m guilty of this myself in some aspects, as we all are, we can’t help it to a certain extent but if you feel you can help in some situation do it, or don’t it’s up to you. No Cloud King Fucker is going to judge you. Do it for you and yours and live your life however YOU choose because you’re the only one that can change it. The whole of existence is way too complicated to be explained away by a fairytale staring a magical carpenter or other such characters.

I think humans are wicked in their own right, so let’s be wicked and do stuff.

That previous statement of complete vague positivity was brought to you today by the letter P, the number 2 and a complete Lunatic.

And now…..OTHER THINGS!!!

I just finished being in a show called Demonika’s Symphony of Horrors. It was brilliant. I got to play Igor in a Frankenstein fetish set. Also my first major Acting/Performing gig in a very long while. The rehearsals were…well crap for the most part BUT, by the time we all got on stage we actually pulled it off pretty well. I was indeed impressed.
All of the acts that night were fantastic and I have plenty of pictures as many of you have already seen. It was awesome, and I get to MC a show in a few weeks. I’m still undecided about the costume I need some ideas.

My friend Neal and I are friends again which is a good thing as he’s a wonderful bloke. We had a falling out over the New Year but things are alright now. He had some issues he needed to work out but now that those aren’t plaguing him anymore he’s his old self again. Hopefully the future holds many a great tune and good time to be had with this man.

I recently went back to Ontario to visit some friends and attend a big live action role playing convention. The trip was awesome. I got to see tons of old friends I haven’t seen in 2 years since I left and where I was (London) gave me an interesting Nostalgic feeling. It was pleasant. I went to the convention expecting to geek out and spend time with more kick ass friends, especially one I was sharing a room with because every time I’ve hung around her she was just great fun. Something good and unexpected happened during my stay there that I won’t go into, but you could probably guess ;)
Said friend is coming to visit me in a couple of weeks, and I’m overjoyed.
We shall see what happens from there. So yeah, lots of change and new friends, and more…hehehehe…..

Right, now here is a LINK!!

http://www.rathergood.com/val_halal/

Now piss off!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home