Thursday, February 22, 2007

If I Was a Fish, I Would Invent The Expression, "Drink Like a Fish" That Way I would Not Be An Alchaholic, I'd Be a Fish

Anyhow

Things are about the same as my last blog, except a bit more deviant, and you all don't need to know about it. Instead though, a Fiend of mine sent something through the e-mails, now I didn't want to send another mass e-mail cause I hate them(no offense to sender). I figure I'd just post it on here instead, and yall readers can post your answers if you like, even though you won't cause no one reads this thing anymore,

Fuck you all for that by the way.


1. What is your occupation? Musician/Shipper Receiver/Freelance Concubine
2. What color are your socks right now? White, but I’m not racist.
3. What are you listening to right now? Fields of the Nephilim - Reanimator
4. What was the last thing that you ate? …She was……Devine….
5. Can you drive a stick shift? My bread is not buttered on that side thank you kindly.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? What ever colour Iggy Pop would choose, I’m not racist.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Rimmstalker, AKA The Bishop
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? No Choice!
9. How old are you today? Old enough to know myself, Young enough to know fuck all about the world and its workings.
10. Favorite drink? What’s your girlfriends name again?
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Sex, The Sneaker Pimps say it’s just a bloodsport.
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Black and purple, and now clear.
13. Pets? A Cat, a fucking fat cat, and again, your girls name?
14 Favorite food? My Enemies
15. What was the last movie you watched and did you like it? Mr. and Mrs. Smith, and I was entertained, not the best flick in the world but, ah well.
16. Favorite month? The Spring and Fall ones
17. What do you do to vent anger? Not what…who..I’m sensing a theme…
18. What was your favorite toy as a kid? Ghostbusters!!
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring ? See #16
20. Cherries or Blueberries? Ice Cream!
21. Living arrangements? I live inside my head.
22. When was the last time you cried? I cry all the time depending, I’m passionate I guess.
23. What is on the floor of your closet? Gnomes! They’re Chained up, and don’t get to leave till they make me a god damned time machine!
24. What did you do last night? See # 17
25.Favorite smells? Woman scent, fake or real/Camp fire/Fear
26. What/who inspires you? Change/Learning/Endorphins
27. What are you afraid of? What I might become
28. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Witches Tit(Contrary to popular folklore, they aren’t cold, they’re warm and soft and taste of moonshine dust)
29. Favorite breed? Red Head
30. Number of keys on your key ring? 6
31. How many years at your current job? 1
32. Favorite day of the week? The ones I don’t respect myself on
33. What states/provinces have you lived? B.C./Alberta/Ontario
34. Favorite holiday? Halloween …..DUH!!
35. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? Just Your mom
36. WHO ARE YOU~(YOUR NAME)- Non Compos Mentis –Always, and Never


Moving on, Here is the Thing!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lesley (Toque) said...

1. What is your occupation?
elementary teacher/video game article writer and editor. Since I'm not legal to work in Canada yet, it's more sewing and writing/editing than anything else.

2. What color are your socks right now?
black with red and green reindeer on them. I know it's not Christmas.

3. What are you listening to right now?
mobile - out of my head

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
a piece of toast.

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
nope.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
tickle me pink

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
my mom

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
yup

9. How old are you today?
too close to 30. 27 :|

10. Favorite drink?
pineapple juice and sprite mixed together. if we're talking alcoholic beverage, I'm partial to strawberry daquiris made with bailey's instead of rum. yum.

11. What is your favorite sport to watch?
(american)football or hockey

12. Have you ever dyed your hair?
A few times in high school/college

13. Pets?
Oliver, the 4 year old handsome tan and white border collie/brittany spaniel mutt.

14 Favorite food?
pasta/italian

15. What was the last movie you watched and did you like it?
Hmm... went to see Ghost Rider at the theatre. It was ok.

16. Favorite month?
December

17. What do you do to vent anger?
I clean. or organize something. or do taebo.

18. What was your favorite toy as a kid?
remote control cars

19. What is your favorite, fall or spring ?
fall. though it seems like we tend to skip fall in Calgary. It goes from summer to winter overnight or something. If you blink, you miss fall.

20. Cherries or Blueberries?
both

21. Living arrangements?
I live with Lucas and Oliver, and our friend and roommate, Rob.

22. When was the last time you cried?
I cry easily, but can't remember the last time I cried right now.

23. What is on the floor of your closet?
clothes basket, a small suitcase, some extra blankets, and more clothes that are kinda being "stored" until spring/summer

24. What did you do last night?
watched a Flames game on TV

25.Favorite smells?
vanilla, peach, Lucas' deodorant (you'd swear it was cologne instead)

26. What/who inspires you?
kids, other crafty people

27. What are you afraid of?
spiders, sharks, drowning

28. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
I don't really like beef. How about a chicken sandwich?

29. Favorite breed?
breed? of what ... ? o_O

30. Number of keys on your key ring?
4

31. How many years at your current job?
Not technically employed atm. I worked at my last place for 4 years and work from home now.

32. Favorite day of the week?
Friday

33. What states/provinces have you lived?
Indiana and Alberta

34. Favorite holiday?
Christmas - I love giving people stuff.

35. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery?
Nope. I'm a wuss.

36. WHO ARE YOU~(YOUR NAME)?
Lesley. Also known on IRC as Queen-Amidala, and my online gaming alias is Toque (or pinktoque) :)

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all right, then.

1. What is your occupation?
I move money and valuables in large quantities around the city, and eventualy around the country.

2. What color are your socks right now?
Socks?! I DON'T NEED NO STEENKING SOCKS!

3. What are you listening to right now?
Rotersand - Almost Violent (Album Recut)

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Pizza. I was drunk and hungry, fuck off.

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
I damn well hope so, otherwise I'm walking to work.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Grey, most likely.

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
The REAL telephone? My friend Danielle, telling her i'd be unable to attend her party after all. The INTERNET telephone? My... friend from Sweden.

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Uh.... yeah!

9. How old are you today?
25.

10. Favorite drink?
I like diet coke.

11. What is your favorite sport to watch?
UFC fighting.

12. Have you ever dyed your hair?
More than I really ought to have.

13. Pets?
Apparently, I'm in charge of Charlie the Fish now.

14 Favorite food?
whatever's closest when I get hungry.

15. What was the last movie you watched and did you like it?
The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra. Oh hell yes.

16. Favorite month?
August!

17. What do you do to vent anger?
Yell at the shithead who just cut me off.

18. What was your favorite toy as a kid?
keys, a shovel, and a pointy brick. Also my barbie and my dump truck.

19. What is your favorite, fall or spring ?
Spring. It means winter's finally going away.

20. Cherries or Blueberries?
Blueberries. I'm allergic to cherries.

21. Living arrangements?
I live with a roommate, and her two pesky cats.

22. When was the last time you cried?
The night I was stood up and made to look like a complete and utter moron.

23. What is on the floor of your closet?
milk crates with random crap in them. Sooner or later i'l get pissed off and empty them.

24. What did you do last night?
slept. Well, after screwing around on the interbutts.

25.Favorite smells?
Clove and ginger

26. What/who inspires you?
Everything, as I notice it.

27. What are you afraid of?
Dying alone. That I will never find someone worth settlingdown with. Also, dead bodies.

28. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
Cheese. DUH. Cheese with burgers. That's the RULE.

29. Favorite breed?
Um.... grapefruit.

30. Number of keys on your key ring?
personal or work? personal= 8, work = about 700.

31. How many years at your current job?
Just barely started. But I was at my prior job for a year.

32. Favorite day of the week?
Any day I don't have to work.

33. What states/provinces have you lived?
Alberta

34. Favorite holiday?
Halloween. Everything else gets related back to that somehow.

35. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery?
I drive an 11 ton truck at work. Does that count?

36. WHO ARE YOU~(YOUR NAME)?
The Naked Blue Ninja, or as you know me, Heather.

4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home