Thursday, October 28, 2004

My Internet Station

Greetings fiends and friends one and all.
This is more an advert than a post but fuck it! Fuck it and let all see the spatter pattern!
I have an internet radio station. It broadcasts a variety of eerie spooky sort of stuff. It is on every Tuesday afternoon and runs non stop till Friday afternoon sometime,depending on how many listeners I have at the time. The list is 58 hours with out repeating a song....And its growing!

How do you find it? I'll tell you!
Go to www.shoutcast.com

In the search box look for"Nightmares,Whispers and Screams" for that is the name of my show. If that doesn't work, in the search box type "Gothic/Industrial" . A list of stations will or should come up...And mine should be there under the name I gave you above. It is a mix of all different kinds of music that I think hits all areas of the macabre and darker realms from Haunting Classical to Dark Metal to Grinding Industrial to Dance/EBM and all in between. There is also a bit of humor from time to time ;)

Take a listen one and all and post here your thoughts if you like.

I'll be hitting the real air waves soon when I get on the local college station,but who knows when that will be,but it does have a link and when I am on I will post it.


3 Comments:

Blogger Rimmy said...

While I know you're more than able to find your own material to broadcast (so John Wayne's teeth... are they plastic, or are they steel?), is it likely that I'd recognise some of your tracks as coming from one of my very own drives? ;)

7:11 PM  
Blogger Fictional Correspondant said...

Yes ;) very probably. You'll just have to listen to find out .

4:46 PM  
Blogger Fictional Correspondant said...

About my station.

If you can't find the station under the directions above then try doing a few other things. Like search for just "Nightmares" exclusivly. Sometimes its a bit wonky. but i'm up to 70 hours now.

Come take a listen.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home